Aloha!

Choosing a photographer

It is of the utmost importance to choose a photographer with whom you are compatible; a photographer that makes you laugh and feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Great photos happen when you are yourself, not when you are reserved.
Through this website I show you my best work and my personality to help you figure out if I'm the right photographer for you.

Monique & Frank's E-session at Palace of Fine Arts,Crissy fields and down town San Francisco

Monique & Frank are a photographer’s dream. They love the camera, and the camera definitely loves them. It was such a pleasure spending the day with them and taking photos. As you can see from the photos, they are both a set of goofballs and I love it!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frank and I had an absolute BLAST this past Saturday with Ken!! Prior to the engagement session, we met with Ken and fell in love with his work and his personality. There was no doubt in my mind that Ken would be able to capture our true personality and love for one another. Ken has a great eye for spotting AWESOME pictures. These pictures are AMAZING, especially with the enhancements!!!

Ken, thank you for making this an unforgettable experience for Frank and I. You are incredible!! We can't wait to see the wedding day pictures!