Aloha!

Choosing a photographer

It is of the utmost importance to choose a photographer with whom you are compatible; a photographer that makes you laugh and feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Great photos happen when you are yourself, not when you are reserved.
Through this website I show you my best work and my personality to help you figure out if I'm the right photographer for you.

Aloha Maui!

Aloha everybody! I am so shocked about the Aloha Airline and ATA Airline's bankruptcy. I have a plan call ATA Flight Bank which is a point system and I pay annually. I just spent $3000.00 for it and I don't even know I can get the money back. Don't tell my wife! No worry Hawaii clients I can still fly with Hawaiian Airline and I will be there on time. My last Hawaii wedding shoot was about 3 weeks ago on Maui. I had a few days off, so I went out to play golf with my Hawaiian bros. I will be back on 4/30 to shoot a wedding on Maui.



Great shot Ken!

Beautifull sunset view from our Maui home

Our Maui home

Gecko in my grage!

No comments: