Aloha!

Choosing a photographer

It is of the utmost importance to choose a photographer with whom you are compatible; a photographer that makes you laugh and feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Great photos happen when you are yourself, not when you are reserved.
Through this website I show you my best work and my personality to help you figure out if I'm the right photographer for you.

Sherie & Michael'e wedding at Honua Kai Lani Estate/Ken with Ekolu

It was a perfect evening in Maui (as always), the weather was nice, the beatiful sunset, and the stars were shining beautifully at the Honuakai Lani Estate where Sherie and mike were married. they're a beautiful couple and you could see how in love they were, it was an honor to capture their day.
I had a blast shooting!










Ekolu is my favorite Hawaiian band. Here is their website http://www.ekolulive.com
I had a blast working with them on Sherie & Mike's wedding! Here are just a sample of what I grabbed that day.




No comments: