Aloha!

Choosing a photographer

It is of the utmost importance to choose a photographer with whom you are compatible; a photographer that makes you laugh and feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Great photos happen when you are yourself, not when you are reserved.
Through this website I show you my best work and my personality to help you figure out if I'm the right photographer for you.

Melissa & Johnny's wedding at Kapalua Bay beach in Maui

Melissa & Johnny had their wedding at Kapalua beach on Maui. It was a gorgeous day! It was one of those weddings, Lots to shoot and tons of fun to be at. Thanks Melissa & Johnny for getting me out to Hawaii. Dinner at Pacific'O was so ONO! Thanks for having me photographing your wedding day. I had a blast and enjoyed every moment.

Johnny was so calm.



What a cute shoes!







They had lots of flowers.



Pacific'o Restaurant in Lahaina

No comments: