Aloha!

Choosing a photographer

It is of the utmost importance to choose a photographer with whom you are compatible; a photographer that makes you laugh and feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Great photos happen when you are yourself, not when you are reserved.
Through this website I show you my best work and my personality to help you figure out if I'm the right photographer for you.

Cheri & Vaden's wedding photos at La Foret

Congratulations to Cherie & Vaden. The ceremony & reception took place over at La Foret French Restaurant and they had about 50 guests. Most of my clients have between 300 and 1000 guests. It made me think how important my job really is and the value of my photography. Just one of the reasons I love my job. Here are some of my favorites from the day.



Cheri with her three boys



















No comments: